Sliding door systems for internal doors up to 160kg.
Size does matter when it comes to dividing spaces! Sliding doors allow us to manipulate space and transform rooms according to the needs of each moment. The systems of the Essential Timber XL family are designed for an architecture at the service of the people, that perfectly combines practicality and aesthetics.
1. System for large-format interior glass sliding doors.
2. Star XL, a smooth and versatile guide for passage door applications.
3. Profiles available in satin anodized , matt black lacquered, and matt white lacquered aluminium.
4. Installation on wall, ceiling, between walls or false ceiling for maximum concealment of the fittings.
5. Possibility of installation with the Support FT XL track (false ceiling / between walls), allowing to remove the sliding top track, making possible installation in phases. It also provides direct access to the mechanisms, to install and disassemble at any stage even after construction, either to incorporate additional components or to replace them, without the need to make modifications to the false ceiling.
6. Possibility of installation with classic option (faced fixed mounting plate) or RA option (for minimum distance between door and top track).
7. Bearing options: friction or ball bearings, both silent and requiring minimal sliding effort.
8. As braking options: Double Soft Top for a linear, soft and impact-free closing and opening for panels up to 140 Kg or retaining brake option.
9. Separator wall mounting track designed to optimize and reduce installation time.
10. Absence of a bottom track (optional) to create passage areas free of obstacles.
11. Applus quality certification according to EN 1527 regulations. Durability Grade 6: 100,000 test cycles, and Corrosion Grade 4: 240 hours.