FRAME Accessory; Aluminum Profiles for Glass Doors
The Frame accessory is an aluminum perimeter and grid system that allows for the transformation of sliding and fixed glass doors, giving a home or business an industrial, modern, and minimalist touch. It is composed of a series of profiles, which are all easy to install as they are installed to the glass using high-resistant adhesive double-sided tape, which comes pre-applied to the profiles.
1. Compatible with SV-X70 and SV-X110 systems from the Saheco Compact Glass Range.
2. Profiles with projection that combine original aesthetics with strong expressive value.
Perimeter profile for framing the glass panel.
Asymmetrical internal division profile: two profile projections on each side of the glass panel, to align with the perimeter profile and give a visually aligned impact.
3. For glass panels of 10mm thickness and weight of 70kg up to 110kg per leaf.
4. Three finishes are available: matte black lacquered, matte white lacquered, and matte silver anodized aluminum.
5. The possibility to create countless designs around the door perimeter and play with the arrangement of internal divisions.