A new SAHECO solution for the controlled and effective closing of SF-Selfclose wooden sliding doors:
• Aids the closing of sliding doors in interior areas when passing through.
• Fitted with a retaining device that offers the possibility of keeping the door open, thereby allowing the user to choose the moment for self-closing.
• Activated mechanically by means of an
extendable nylon cable (on a windable reel), which hooks onto the end of the door and pulls it until it is completely closed.
• Its Softbrake braking system, with damping for the final 10 cm of the run, ensures that the door closes with no noise, vibrations or sharp knocks
against the door-frame.
• Maximum capacity for adapting to every type of door and environment thanks to its extractable gearing which allows the panel to move with a power in accordance with it weight, with a maximum of 120 kg.